Close Menu
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • Interviews
  • Events
  • Fashion
  • Article
  • Lifestyle
  • Movies & TV
  • Music
What's Hot

2027: ‘Don’t complain if you don’t vote’ – World Igbo Congress

FG mandates drug tests for secondary school students

Atiku, Amaechi, Hayatudeen pick ADC presidential nomination forms

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • Interviews
  • Events
  • Fashion
  • Article
  • Lifestyle
  • Movies & TV
  • Music
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
DAILY BLAST
Contact
HOT TOPICS
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • Interviews
  • Events
  • Fashion
  • Article
  • Lifestyle
  • Movies & TV
  • Music
DAILY BLAST
You are at:Home»Politics»Israel launches ‘pre-emptive’ strikes on military, nuclear sites in Iran
Politics

Israel launches ‘pre-emptive’ strikes on military, nuclear sites in Iran

DailyblastBy DailyblastJune 13, 202502 Mins Read
Share WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email WhatsApp Copy Link

Israel announced on Friday that it has launched a major military attack on Iran in what it described as a “preemptive strike”.

 

Related posts:

  1. Trump weighs Iran strike as US and Israel ramp up military pressure amid rising regional chaos
  2. President Trump bombs three nuclear facilities in Iran
  3. Biden orders military air strikes in Syria against Iran backed militia
  4. Pope Leo says war doesn’t solve problems as US-Israel, Iran tensions escalate

Israel’s Defense Minister, Israel Katz, who confirmed the attack in a statement, declared a special state of emergency inside Israel.

 

According to him, the Israeli Air Force carried out the airstrikes on dozens of military targets, including nuclear sites in different areas of Iran. The operation, dubbed “Nation of Lions,” aims to roll back the Iranian threat to Israel’s survival, according to RT.

 

“Following the State of Israel’s preemptive strike against Iran, a missile and drone attack against the State of Israel and its civilian population is expected in the immediate future,” Katz said.

 

In a post on his X account on Friday, Katz wrote, “Since the last meeting with the General Staff Forum before the attack on Iran, I told the Chief of Staff and the members of the forum that this is a defining moment in the history of the State of Israel and the history of the Jewish people.

 

“The IDF launched an operation against the head of the Iranian octopus to thwart its capabilities and remove the threat of destruction from the State of Israel.

 

“I and all citizens of Israel trust the IDF and pray for its success.”

 

“We will win,” he added.

 

Iranian media reported explosions in Tehran, as well as missile interceptions.

 

The attack comes after weeks of simmering tensions following the collapse of renewed negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program. News outlets reported last month that Israel had discussed potential strikes on Iranian nuclear sites with the US.

 

US President Donald Trump recently accused Tehran of “slow-walking” the negotiations and reiterated that his objective is the complete dismantlement of Iran’s nuclear programme.

 

Iran has denied that it is pursuing nuclear weapons, maintaining that its nuclear activities are solely for civilian purposes.

 

Meanwhile, the US officials stated that it did not participate in the strikes or facilitate them, reducing the likelihood of Iranian attacks on US assets in the region.

 

The strikes occurred after the International Atomic Energy Agency board passed a resolution criticising Iran’s nuclear program, and the US ordered nonessential personnel to evacuate embassies in key countries that could be targeted by Iranian retaliation.

Post Views: 516
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram WhatsApp Copy Link
Previous ArticleSelfie of family of five who died in Air India plane crash while relocating from India to London
Next Article My man’- 2face Idibia’s wife, Natasha, hails him as he pays her a visit in her office
Dailyblast

Related Posts

Atiku, Amaechi, Hayatudeen pick ADC presidential nomination forms

May 11, 2026

APC ward chairman assaulted by party members in Enugu

May 10, 2026

OmoBarca Attends NDC National Convention, Declares Readiness to Represent Ajeromi-Ifelodun at House of Representatives

May 10, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

Recent Posts
  • 2027: ‘Don’t complain if you don’t vote’ – World Igbo Congress May 11, 2026
  • FG mandates drug tests for secondary school students May 11, 2026
  • Atiku, Amaechi, Hayatudeen pick ADC presidential nomination forms May 11, 2026
  • Katsina State approves N3.8bn loan to secure 3,890 Hajj slots May 11, 2026
  • NDLEA arrests three persons with disability for drug trafficking in Anambra and Kwara May 10, 2026
Top Posts

FCMB issue fake dollars to customer in Abuja

August 3, 2021

June 12 book: Ubani settles Dr Uzor Ngoladi & Chief Abimbola Aboderin matter out of court

August 4, 2021

Apostle Suleman slept with me twice and paid me N500,000 – Nollywood actress, Ifemeludike

August 21, 2021
Latest Reviews
Most Popular

FCMB issue fake dollars to customer in Abuja

August 3, 2021

June 12 book: Ubani settles Dr Uzor Ngoladi & Chief Abimbola Aboderin matter out of court

August 4, 2021

Apostle Suleman slept with me twice and paid me N500,000 – Nollywood actress, Ifemeludike

August 21, 2021
Our Picks

2027: ‘Don’t complain if you don’t vote’ – World Igbo Congress

FG mandates drug tests for secondary school students

Atiku, Amaechi, Hayatudeen pick ADC presidential nomination forms

© 2026
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.